Hello readers of my blog. I´m going to present me.
My name is Felipe Omonte, and I was born in Puente Alto, Santiago of Chile. Actually I live in La Florida. I´m 21 years old.
My name is Felipe Omonte, and I was born in Puente Alto, Santiago of Chile. Actually I live in La Florida. I´m 21 years old.
I went to the same school all around my school life, in The Garden School, located in La Florida. Today, I´m a fourth grade student of Sociology in the University of Chile.
Of my family, I have 2 brothers. There are more older than me. Also, in my family, include my three dogs called: Violeta, Neron and Chico.
About my hobbies, I like play differents percussions with my band. We play boleros, vals of Peru, and others latinoamerican music styles. A great musical reference in this gender is the group Los Panchos, or the artist Chabuca Granda.
In my free time I like read books of my preference, especially the books of philosophy, and latinoamerican history. As well, in other hand, I ussually go to the stadium to see match of football of the University of Chile.
Bro the name of yours peets (Neron) is the f*cking a great name for a Dog. I remember a Netero of Hunter x Hunter. In conclusion I admire to you.
ResponderEliminarA band? cool bro. You really know wath i'am talking about
ResponderEliminar