viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

My career

When I was child, my dream jobs are very differents. In first place, I wanted to be a taxist, because I knew a friend of my mother that he was a taxist and a big person. Also, I wanted to be a music, and have a band with my friends. However, during my high school life I was very indecisived, and two days before the PSU I dont know my options at the moment of applying to university. With the results of the test, I was between Philosophy and Sociology. Finally I choose Sociology, with a lot of question

Until now, my experience in the university was very good, with a lot of learnings. My differents questions in the beginning have been resolved. At present, I feel very charmed with my option, and sure that Sociology is the better option for my.  During my three years in the university I rarely felt complicated or under stress. Definitely, this career is for me.

About my future, I would like to perform in a job related in the area of public politics. I choose this professional field because during the career, I have been able to work with differents institutions and NGO, and interested the job of those organizations, in specific, of the govermnent institutions.

6 comentarios:

  1. Very nice that your mind is clear and relaxed now. It seems that you enjoyed your career a lot.
    Greets.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Felipe, i studying sociology too! I hope thath you continue your dream and be and great public politics actor

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi Felipe, i hope your dream job come true one day!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Felipe, so interesting. I hope that you reach your purpose!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi felipe. I feel good for your learning experience

    ResponderEliminar