There's the capital city, and leading commercial center of Cuba. Two millions people lives in Havana, being the city with most population in the country. Currently, Havana has more than 500 years of history, becoming in a world's cultural heritage.
I choose this city, because always I wanted to visit the rich Cuban culture. From childhood I have interest for the differents attractions and places of The Havana, especially, those related to the Cuban revolution.
In the Havana you can visits The Old Havana, which contains the core of the original city. Also, you can go to the differents churches, and musseums, like as the Revolution Musseum. Anothers attractions are the squares, and the walks. The next photo shows the Marti Walk, where one can enjoy in salsa clubs, drink typical drinks, and know everything that Cuban culture offers.
Finally, I only have to say that Havana is a city with a lot of attractions that I hope can visit on future vacations, in not longer time, because that would be a dream come true.
Is a really good place to go, i hope that you can go some day
ResponderEliminarwow! sounds great, I like the description. greetings classmate.
ResponderEliminarI was thinking of this place too, good choise!
ResponderEliminarthe beaches of cuba are beautiful!
ResponderEliminara place with a lot of history, I'd like to meet it too!
ResponderEliminar