Hi all
Waiting everbody are felling fine, in dark times, today I will talk about what I will do once
I finish my undergraduate degree.
Today, I am in my
fifth year of sociology, doing my undergraduate seminar, with a view to
graduating, and once I finish my thesis.
What will I do
next? I have thought many things, but what I am clear about is being able to
continue studying. With 22 years, and leaving the university, I feel that I am
in an age to continue studying more about my career.
A rather
interesting topic for me is the study of public policies. So I would like a
postgraduate degree on this subject.
Now another
question arises, where? the truth, I have thought during this time, that I hope
I can study outside the country. It is not yet anything concrete, but I believe
that once I finish my degree seminar, I will think hard about which country I
can continue my studies in the area that I like. In this sense, I have close
experiences of friends who are already planning to migrate to continue
studying, and with them I will get up to date, on what to study specifically,
and where I will do it.
For now, I will
finish my seminar in the best possible way, to be able to do my practice, and
then graduate.
Thanks for
listening, and I hope everyone is well.
Regards!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario