Hello for those who read this blog permanently
Today, I would like to talk about personal opinions. By this I mean the opinions that people have, and have, on any matter or person.
What I think is that opinions have to be respected, being a minimum, or a base within social relations, in order to have healthy coexistence within society.
I consider myself a person who usually respects the opinions of others. Now that does not mean that all opinions are valid. By this I mean that there are opinions that often transgress, or hurt other people. In this sense, I believe that opinions that violate, and harm other people, have to be condemned, and reproached by society. This process is synonymous with progress and learning towards social relationships that are respected and recognized as equals.
On how personal opinions affect me, I must say that in general I do not care about the opinions of other people who are not part of my close circle. When the opinion is of a loved person, be it girlfriend, friends, or family, I usually take their opinion, and it usually affects me, either positively or negatively, depending on the particular case.
With this post, I want to say that opinions have to be respected, but this does not mean that any opinion is valid if it hurts another person. For this reason, it is necessary to take the other into account, in order to be able to express opinions freely, in a context in which everyone can live in society, under equal social relations.
Nothing more to say.
Regards.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario