lunes, 3 de agosto de 2020
Themed Post: My music group "Te con Malicia"
Hi all. As always, I start by wishing you well, because of the current contingency.
Today I want to talk to you about a subject that I am very passionate about: music. Specifically I want to talk about my group: "Te con Malicia".
"Te con Malicia" is the music group I have with 5 other members, who in turn are also my friends, whom I love very much.
The group is dedicated to the interpretation of various themes of yesteryear, and today, for the most part, they are Peruvian boleros and waltzes. In this way, what the group is looking for is to bring back all the energy, and passion that involves the boleros and the waltz, looking for their own interpretation, consistent with our group identity.
As a musical group, we have performed at various venues in Santiago, managing to create a pleasant environment for those who attend our recitals. We have an Instagram, YouTube and Facebook account, so they can follow us with our news.
Today, as a result of the pandemic, we have adapted to the online format. Unfortunately we have not been able to perform live, but we have uploaded videos, photos and stories, adapting to the current situation.
One that ends the pandemic, we hope to return with all the energies, and cupli with the projects that we had for this year 2020.
To say goodbye, I leave the links of our platforms, so you can see and follow them
Greetings to all!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario