miércoles, 24 de junio de 2020

Reflection about meditation


Hello everybody !

Hoping that they are well, in difficult times I would like to talk  about a video that I recently saw on internet. This spoke about meditation, and its positive effects on our mental health.

Efectos beneficiosos de la meditación y el mindfulness sobre la ...

The video seemed to me very important, and necessary to se, for these times in confinement, due to coronavirus. The video shows that the meditacion contribute to imporve the physiological functioning of our body, and especially of our brain and the mental health. 

However, by way of personal criticism, I must confess that I never meditated, and less in these days of confinement. This, because I had never taken seriously the positive effects of meditation. So, always saw meditacion as not very credible.

Now, that I've seen this video, I know the positive effects of meditation, and think it could help me in these times, because in these days I felt  agitated, and anxious product of the days of confinement, and the uncertainty of when it ends. So, meditation could help me to alleviate those negative feelings. When the English class start, I felt excited to learn about this language. However, during these months I have had more problems to concentrate, which I hope to be able to solve soon.

Regards everybody and take care!

9 comentarios:

  1. Hello friend, I'm glad that the video has changed your perception of measurement, since it really is beneficial, maybe you can practice it someday, regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Felipe. I think that If meditation makes you feel good, then it works, and that is more important than the science theory about it. That´s my opinion, I sugest you to try it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! i never do the meditation ever, i hope that if you do that you could feel better

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi classmate :)
    Hoping you're okay too. I support the fact that you consider meditation now, especially if you are agitated and anxious, since it helps you to lose focus from the outside for a moment and I think that is good in these times.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello classmate, I hope those negative feelings are alleviated, give yourself to the arms of meditation haha. Greetings from afar

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi classmate
    I do not meditate in this context of coronavirus pandemic either.
    Take care and remember to wear a mask :)
    @Catarecamu

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Felipe, I hope you are well. It is good that you consider meditation as an option for these days of anxiety and uncertainty!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Felipe,
    I hope that anxiety and stress are reduced these days.
    I understand you completely.

    A big hug,
    Regards.
    @vicentevilchesp

    ResponderEliminar